- Wed, 11th Sep 2013Star Quality from Local Butchers
- Mon, 15th Jul 20132 PLATINUM AWARDS & 3 GOLDS FOR LOCAL BUTCHERS
- Wed, 20th Mar 2013TRIPLE GOLD FOR AWARD WINNING BUTCHERS
- Tue, 26th Feb 2013Fantastic new Hamper from Gabbotts Farm
- Mon, 4th Feb 2013GABBOTTS FARM STRIKE IT GOLD AT BPEX REGIONAL ROAD SHOW 2013
- Fri, 21st Dec 2012A big thank you to all our customers ...
- Thu, 25th Oct 2012Choose a Gabbotts Great Value Hamper this Christmas
- Tue, 9th Oct 2012Gabbotts Farm celebrates Two Gold Stars in Great Taste Awards 2012
- Tue, 24th Apr 20124 GOLD AWARDS FOR GABBOTTS FARM AT FOODEX 2012
- Thu, 8th Dec 2011
Gabbotts Farm Christmas Cooking Tips & Favourite Recipes
Seriously good value and genuine quality offers!!!! Gabbotts Farm has the best choice in Beef, Lamb, Pork, Gammon, Sausages, and Poultry and value for money guaranteed ... in the Northwest! Look no further than your local Gabbotts Farm butchers, deli & hot carvery - family essentials at fantastic prices!
Welcome to Gabbotts Farm
Here at the Gabbotts Farm local family butchers and delicatessens, we’ve been offering the very finest and freshest quality food produce for over fifty years. In fact, since launching in 1960, we’ve grown to become one of North West’s best loved and most popular family businesses. From small beginnings, our multi award-winning company has expanded to become one of the most recognisable food brands in the North West.
- Gabbotts Farm is one of the top 5 independent butchers in the UK.
We are passionate about great food ... at affordable prices
Famous across the Northwest for our rotisserie cooked chickens and hot food carvery, Gabbotts Farm also has an extensive range of fresh products including prime beef, select local lamb, choice pork and poultry, Cheshire Oak back bacon, Real Lancashire black puddings and our own Award Winning range of sausages. A full delicatessen counter with a large range of choice cooked meats, pies and sandwiches can also be found instore, probably the largest choice under one roof.
What Makes Us Different?
While Gabbotts Farm has grown extensively in recent years, our philosophy remains the same – we’re your trusted local family butchers and delicatessen where quality, service and value for money truly count. Each of our stores employs skilled traditional butchers to prepare all our meat cuts fresh everyday and skilled cooks prepare a fantastic menu for our hot carvery counters each day.
Our Suppliers & Products
Great food starts with expert sourcing. Gabbotts Farm sources most of the products sold in our stores from local farms and businesses based in the Northwest & Midlands of England. We source beef from Bowland Foods, based in Preston, lamb from AB&S Meats, Manchester, pork from Weddels, Rochdale, bacon from Cheshire Oak, Widnes, and chicken from Highbury Poultry, Shropshire.
We operate to very strict guidelines and are governed by EU Legislation on the checks we carry out to ensure all the food we buy for our customers meets the required standards.